WE ARE HOT PAPER LANTERN - HPL is an integrated agency that helps brands build their reputations and generate growth. We partner with our clients to engage and form deeper connections with employees, customers, investors, and influencers.
We are a collaborative team of strategists, storytellers, publicists, and performance marketers who develop campaigns based on a keen understanding of each audience’s needs. We are built to move fast, deliver results, and create opportunities that enable our clients to grow and thrive.
Building trust. Making an impact. Forging long-term relationships. These are hallmarks of our agency and how we measure success with and for our clients
In short, Hot Paper Lantern is a modern agency at the forefront of what’s next. You are what makes that possible.
As an Associate at Hot Paper Lantern, this is what we expect:
- Share your voice, opinions, ideas and feedback
- Be honest, clear and direct
- Deliver high-quality and on-time work
- Go above and beyond the basic requirements
- Challenge yourself and others to learn and grow
- Reliable and team-oriented
- 1-2+ years of full-time experience, preferably in an agency environment.
- Proven track record in earned media coverage.
- B.A., or four-year equivalent in journalism, marketing, communications, or related industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of the role expectations, and can demonstrate basic experience in those known areas.
Salary range: $55,000-$60,000
TO APPLY: Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hot Paper Lantern is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Hot Paper Lantern is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.